Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Monday, January 05, 2009

2008 Reading

MY READING

The Power of Now
Buddhism for Mothers: A Calm Approach to Caring for Yourself and Your Children
Buddha: A Story of Enlightenment
Women Who Run With the Wolves
God's War: A New History of the Crusades
The Thorn Birds
Cat's Eye
Bluebeard's Egg
The Bostonians
Toontown Player's Guide
Basic Watercolor Answer Book
Watercolor Secrets for Painting Light
Step-by-step Watercolours
Simply Watercolor: Paint Techniques That Work Every Step of the Way
The Encyclopedia of Watercolour Techniques
Masterstrokes Watercolour: A Step-by-step Guide to Learning from the Masters
The Heart of the Buddha's Teaching
Becoming an Australian Citizen
The Mother Tongue: English and How It Got That Way
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Duma Key
Nature Girl
The Twilight of American Culture (again)
The Long Emergency: Surviving the End of Oil, Climate Change, and Other Converging Catastrophes of the Twenty-First Century (again)
Ella Enchanted
George's Secret Key to the Universe
Kurt Cobain: Journals
A Tale of Two Cities
Twilight
The Metamorphosis
The God Delusion
The Portable Atheist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your reading list! I see you are getting into watercolors - you should give us a glimpse of your artwork. I envy anyone who can draw/paint. I can't even make "happy little trees" -
http://www.bobross.com/news.cfm

You should also check out www.paperbackswap.com

I get lots of my books there. I have so many hanging around the house and I like to think that I can pass them on to others who will get some use out of them. They even have a homeschooling section! If you sign up, use me as a referral - mjtarantino@aol.com