Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Where have I been?

Right here, wondering how my posts and I come across in cyberspace after reading these at Poppins Classical Academy and Mental Multivitamin. Morose? Sarcastic? Skeptical?

Good. Honesty is the best policy.

Speaking of pathological liars, well, maybe you weren't, but I am, my ex-sister-in-law sent my brother four emails this past Sunday seeking more child support money. This in spite of a financial arrangement drafted by her own attorney in consideration for my brother's permission to temporarily alter the custody arrangement, thus allowing the children to live in London for two years.

Monday I made a hasty call to my brother to be sure he hadn't been caught scaling the wall at Buckingham Palace.

No comments: