Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Friday, October 29, 2004

Limbo

The Red Sox were a pleasant, if not anxious, distraction. What will keep me occupied until Super Tuesday? What was it Yogi Berra said? As if. We've already got a snafu in Broward County, Florida.

----

Yes, we've resigned ourselves to the idea of being monks for the preservation of the best of our culture, read Berman's book, but can we please come up with a more interesting moniker? Monks are dutiful, virtuous, and earnest surely, but they are just so, well, I hate to say it, but, boring.

(True, and stop calling me Shirley.)

Certainly we, our family and yours, are not boring.

----

Mental Multivitamin reminded me today of one of our favorite movies, destroyed years ago by a curious toddler, The Nightmare Before Christmas. I decided to order it immediately on, hopefully, unbreakable DVD, but I'm $11.01 short of Free Shipping. Buying another book is always preferred over paying shipping, but I am, unfortunately, drawing a blank.

No comments: