Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Geeks like us

"Geek." That was my husband's reply when I told him that what I wanted for my birthday was to see "Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!" when they do their shows this week from Fort Lauderdale.

He told me to go ahead and order the tickets. I kept putting it off, and the later it got, I figured the less desirable the seats were, so I didn't bother.

Tonight he surprised me with tickets for the whole family to see the show tomorrow evening. Yeah, even my kids are Carl Kasell fans. Seventh row center, not bad.

Tonight we are letting the older two stay up late and watch the Crossroads Guitar Festival on PBS. Part of a well rounded education is knowing your guitar legends. I just wish they'd quit referring to Clapton as "the old guy."

No comments: