Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Monday, March 07, 2005

Ow.

Today's agenda? Survive 'til tomorrow, when I have a chiropractor's appointment. (Oh, God, I'm becoming my mother...) She will hopefully violently crack my neck and shoulders back into non-agony position. If that doesn't help then I suspect it is this miserable cold, which if it is at all possible, has nestled in my neck and shoulder muscles. Or maybe it's just meningitis or encephalitis. In desperation, I have begun slurping the remainder of my daughter's yummy pink Keflex prescription, given to her for the ear infection she suffered as a result of this hideous illness and lots of over-the-counter pain medication.

G took the older two to work with him today and the little one is at school, so I am trying to enjoy the peace and quiet and possibly make up the eight hours of sleep I missed out on last night. For company I have The Sopranos first season. My neighbor loaned this to me months ago and there hasn't been any opportunity until now to watch it. So far, I'm not hooked.

No comments: