Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Friday, June 24, 2005

Cheat sheet

Gracie wants to know if she reads all of What Your Fifth Grader Needs to Know this summer, will she be done with all her work for next year?

---

Let's see. What's new?

Our DSL is out. This is a quickie post as Elle and I enjoy the Fust library again.

We began reading Animal Farm last night. This is going to be a fun one! Sarabelle and Gracie finish up Kayak Kamp today. They have asked to go to the second session at the end of July and Jorge is all for it. I just sent in applications for Sarabelle, Gracie, and me to be extras for the filming of "Hoot" in mid-July.

I am expecting the scores from the IOWA tests to be here any day now.

It may be a few days before I can post again... Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: