Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Wash, rinse, repeat

Tuesday already, huh? My so-called invigorating shampoo is just plain not working. I'm pooped. I drop Elle off at school, zip around town doing minor, piddly errands, and before I know it, it's time to go pick her back up. Whew. Exhausting stuff. What will I do when I have all three again? Car schooling seems to be my best option until we are settled in.

Oh, yeah, about settling in: We made an offer. Another one. Gluttons for punishment, we are. They accepted, though not without the required additional bizarre twists, and we are on our way to living in a real house again. One that we own! One that's big enough! Maybe. If that contingency manages to work itself out, and poor Jorge can scrape up the cash in time.

In the meantime, I'm holding my breath and driving past the house every chance I get, though not simultaneously, because, well, that would be silly. And dangerous.

No comments: