Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Trickle Down Theory (Redux)

I posted a very angry little post last night and then in the middle of the night retracted it. I felt better once the nugget of ugliness had been exposed and then there was no need for it to stay up.

If you happened to have read it, don't worry, I am determined not to die a bitter old woman, and am instead going to take a proactive approach to my situation. None of this letting people take advantage stuff. Turning the other cheek is fine, and most times this very non-confrontational person does just that, willing to let things slide, giving others the benefit of the doubt. But not this time. This time I'm standing up for what's rightfully mine and my children's. Waves or no waves.

If you didn't read it, just let me say, "Patience is a virtue, but too much can hurt you."

No comments: