Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Not there yet

Last night Sarabelle and I rode down the mountain to attend a meeting at her high school to learn about the course options available to Grade 9 students for the 2007 school year. After the Powerpoint presentation by the oh-so-hot-and-much-too-young-to-be-a-high-school-administrator assistant principal, Sarabelle took me by the hand and skipped around the room introducing me to all her teachers quizzing them intensely on the elective smorgasbord.

At one point while we waited to speak to one instructor, I leaned over and discreetly speculated that all the girls probably had crushes on Mr. [Hottie Assistant Principal]. Sarabelle looked like I'd offered her road kill for dinner. "Mr. [Assistant Principal]?!" Mom!!

No comments: