Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

But wait! There's more!

Since I realized we have a six month lead on the Florida school system to catch Grice up and get her homeschooling on track again, the same holds true for Elle. So the last few frustratingly futile months of trying to educate her long-distance can easily be made up in that six month bridge. And while I know you can never really be 'behind' in homeschooling, I can be behind in the learning goals I've obsessively scheduled out for them based on a typical school year progression.

Here are the resources for the 'bonus' half of Grade 3:

Story of the World Volume 2 - Middle Ages

The Story of King Arthur and His Knights (Howard Pyle)
The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood (Howard Pyle)
Shakespeare

Write With the Best Volume 1
First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind Level 3
Spelling Workout C
Latina Christiana I (continuing through Grade 4)

Math-U-See Beta

No comments: