Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where there's smoke...

Other than sharing it with my husband I usually don't spread gossip. But sometimes it's just too juicy. Does anyone remember my encounter with the cheesy leader of a sales seminar I took at my real estate company?

She and her family recently moved from their estate property, a large house on five rural acres purchased at the the top of the market, to a much smaller but still ostentatious house in our neighborhood purchased at clearance price from the builder after their big house burned to the ground. Not only does her general character cause people to immediately be suspicious, a mutual friend confided she had lost another house in another state to another fire.

Last week she bought space in the local paper and for two days running published shrill denials of the rumors. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

No comments: