Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Saturday, January 17, 2004

I'm not particulary political. I am registered "No Party Affiliation", so while I miss out on the primaries, I can vote for the candidate who comes closest to promoting life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. (HA!) A non-partisan stance also gives me the ability and pleasure to laugh at all sides, equally.

Check out this hilarious spot on Bush and Medicare, down the left-hand column. Brilliant!

---------------------

I know some of you will be scandalized by this question, but, is this Superbowl weekend? I have no idea, and thankfully, neither does my husband. We are only concerned because "Survivor" premieres afterward (and what a great season it promises to be.) We justify this indulgence in pop culture by considering it a lesson in geography, sociology, and psychology.

Oh, okay, I see by the link that it's not this weekend. It's on February 1 -- I can hardly wait!