Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Friday, April 09, 2004

Guaranteed to lift my spirits:

-- A momma and baby porpoise enjoying a leisurely swim by our dock
-- Watching my daughters dance around the living room to KISS's "Rock And Roll All Nite"
-- Finding the tee shirt belonging to the special friend I miss so much, safe on the bottom of my clothes trunk and wearing it to bed

--------

Finding the tee shirt was not only a small comfort, it got me through the night with the last bit of clean clothing I have out here. G had taken a week's worth of dirty laundry with him when he left for the east coast a few days ago, intending to drop it off. It's still in the back of the car. So today, with everyone wearing bathing suits, not because it's beach weather, but because nobody has any clean underwear left, and with a second large pile of smelly clothes, I head off to the laundromat.

No comments: