Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Thursday, May 27, 2004

FPEA

The Florida Parent Educators Association convention begins today in Orlando.

A little shopping, a nice hotel, a chance to see Stephanie from Jacksonville, not a bad way to spend a day. I'll be bringing G along. At first the plan was to go alone, but since her sister has been spending the last few days over on the east coast with Dad doing some pretty cool things, like operating a steamroller (don't tell OSHA), and she asked if she could go, I figured she could use a little special time too.

I'm looking forward to hearing Jessie Wise speak this year on reluctant readers. I wonder if my reluctant reader in tow will notice this is for her benefit. Lisa Whelchel is the keynote speaker -- that should be a hoot.

Off to meet Sweet G and drop off the baby...

No comments: