Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Miss Ann Thrope II

Dear Miss Ann Thrope:

My husband is really, really mad at me. All our bills are in collections and the bank is threatening to foreclose on our home. He says I spend way too much money and don’t know how to balance a checkbook. Yesterday when I was shopping at the mall (I only go when there’s a sale) I saw an advertisement for a seminar called, “Managing Your Finances.” It is $1,000.00. Do you think this will help?

Desperate



Dear Desperate:

No. But for only $100.00, I will share with you my 100% Guaranteed method for financial success:

STOP GIVING OTHER PEOPLE YOUR MONEY.

I just saved you $900.00. Feel better? Please send payment, cash only, thank you, to Miss Ann Thrope c/o SCHOLA

No comments: