Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Blogs

I realize half the fun of blogging is reading other people's. So when I'm not being completely narcissistic and self-aggrandizing, I'm having fun digging around various links. Besides the usual crew via The Well Trained Mind Blogs, specifically:

Alexander's Maitresse
Classic Adventures
Coram Deo
Homeschool & Other Education Stuff
The Looney Bin
Me and the Boys
Mental Multivitamin
One Sixteenth
Oro et Laboro
Poppins Classical Academy
Quiet Life
Thought of the Day
Yet Another Homeschool Blog

I also enjoy checking in with:

plain living and high thinking

and these recommendations from favorite blogs:

11D
finslippy
mimi smartypants

Here are a couple I've stumbled across, too:

Doing Time
Tequila Mockingbird

No comments: