Looking For a Secular Florida Umbrella School?

Friday, November 20, 2009

Eh.

I've got a little bit of time left to squeeze in a post before both hands are pointing straight up. I've already missed one day, so the NaNoBloMo thing is officially off.

Today was a lazy, lazy day. I might just be the laziest person you know. I'm pretty close to being the laziest person I know. Some work was accomplished, but only in two short bursts that occurred during the time I picked Grice up from school until I got home just a few minutes ago.

I'll spare you the laundry list.

Suffice to say that if I hadn't wasted the whole morning much more would have been accomplished, and I might even have an interesting story to tell. I might have finished something, instead of leaving some things half done.

I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

I'll give it another go tomorrow.

No comments: